Private air flights | Remote locations open up
Regardless of whether you wish to get to the beach, boardroom or bush, private air flights open up a world of remote locations for both business and pleasure; which commercial airlines very well do not cater for. But not only will private charter airlines basically get you anywhere, they will also get you there as fast as possible. Here’s why.
Commercial airlines versus private charter airlines
Private charter companies have go-anywhere capability and flexibility that enables them to accommodate less frequented or remote destinations, smaller groups and time sensitive traveling, all whilst considering economy. These are the top limitations that prohibit mainstream airlines from doing the same:
- Costs: Commercial airlines sell tickets per seat and ergo have to get as many passengers as possible on an aircraft to make a flight profitable. They are unlikely to take off with just a few passengers, and when they do, the price of the tickets is usually inflated to compensate for the empty seats. At private air charter companies like FlyJetstream Aviation, you lease the entire aircraft and you can opt for a small aircraft to carry a small group.
- Aircraft sizes: For the same reason as mentioned above, commercial airlines predominantly use large aircraft that are not designed to land at smaller airports with short or rough landing strips. It is also not economic to fly large aircraft for short distances. FlyJetstream Aviation has an extensive range of aircraft for various applications, some of which are purposefully designed to basically fly in almost any weather conditions and land anywhere.
- Flight schedules: Commercial airlines have unyielding flight schedules that make it impossible for them to accommodate clients who need to travel somewhere at the drop of a hat. A private air charter company is your best bet if you need to get to your destination pronto, as the schedule is determined by the client and not the other way around.
Again, due to their cost model, commercial airlines only have limited flights to remote and less frequented destinations. With a private air charter company like FlyJetStream Aviation, the sky is the literally the limit, as you can get private airplane flights to all of the following destinations and beyond – any time you need to:
- African countries such as Mozambique, Angola, Botswana, Malawi, Lesotho, etc.
- Remote islands such as Matemo Island, Medjumbe Private Island, etc.
- Exotic destinations such as Indigo Bay Island Resort, Pemba Beach Hotel, Imbali Safari, etc.
More cons of flying mainstream
Any frequent traveller will be able to relate to the following typical frustrations of dealing with commercial airlines:
- Walking long distances to where you need to be, while carrying luggage.
- Seemingly endless queues to park and check in.
- Frequently delayed or postponed flights.
- Luggage that gets lost or stolen.
Considering all of the above, plus the VIP treatment, comfort and luxury that comes with private air charters, the only question that remains is: why are you not flying privately? The good news is that FlyJetstream Aviation also offers the option of cost-effective lease contracts for corporate travellers who need to travel frequently. Contact FlyJetstream now for a quotation or more information.