Create your own travel route with a private jet charter.
Why would you want to follow the road less travelled if you can create your own travel route with a private jet charter? As once said by Ibn Battuta: “travelling leaves you speechless; and then it turns you into a storyteller.”
Now imagine the kind of stories you’d be able to tell if you designed your own itinerary? And if that itinerary is not limited by mainstream air routes? To charter a private flight is also much more economic than you think.
Why don’t commercial airlines fly to non-mainstream destinations?
South Africa is a world in one country; with an almost endless number of exciting destinations to discover. A significant number of its most fascinating places are off the beaten track, located in the countryside. More often than not, these rural destinations are either not frequented by main airlines, or they don’t fly there at all. Here is an outline of why:
- Commercial airlines use large aircraft to carry as many passengers as possible.
- The operational and fuel costs of big airplanes are substantial.
- To recuperate these costs, their airplanes need to be full, or close to full.
- For this reason, it is not viable for a commercial airline to fly to any destination with only a few passengers.
Apart from the cost factor, large aircraft have other limitations, such as landing ability. Many of the smaller towns have small or less sophisticated airstrips that are not built to accommodate huge airplanes. A private flight charter company like FlyJetstream Aviation on the other hand, has an extensive fleet that includes smaller aircraft that carry as little as one or two passengers. Plus it has go-anywhere capability.
Where would you go… if you could get there?
Now that you realise a private flight can literally take you anywhere in our country… where would you go?? Regardless of whether you’re a lover of the bush, the mountains or the ocean, with a private charter company to count on, you can allow your imagination to run wild.
FlyJetstream also offers flights to the rest of our African continent, should you wish to spread your wings a little further. These are some of the other destinations they fly to:
- Remote little islands in countries such as Mozambique, like Matemo and Medjumbe.
- Exotic locations that are way out of normal reach such as Pemba Beach Hotel, Imbali Safari and Indigo Bay Island Resort.
- Any of the African countries, including Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho and Angola.
Flying private makes perfect business sense
- Managers of multiple branches can plan one time sensitive and cost-effective trips.
- It is often more expensive to fly a number of senior execs via first-class.
Time is further better utilised when flying privately, as you eliminate queues and lengthy check-in processes at busy airports. Some of the aircraft in FlyJetstream Aviation’s fleet also have fully functional working and meetings spaces with Wi-Fi, so you can work in-flight. For more information on the costs and logistics of private flights, simply click here.