Flexibility In The Air
Flexibility, efficiency and comfort are some of the top reasons why modern leisure and business travellers opt to fly with a private aircraft charter company. Furthermore, critical factors like economy and time-efficiency also come into play, in the following scenarios:
- Travelling to destinations that are not frequented by commercial airlines;
- Transporting groups of executives that would ordinarily fly business class; and
- When time is of the essence and you need to get to a destination fast Whether it is passengers, valuable cargo, urgent cargo or cargo to remote destinations.
Another major advantage of flying privately for corporate travellers, who do business across Africa, is that a private aircraft charter company has smaller aircraft that are designed to land at most airports with shorter airstrips and rough surfaces, which therefore typically cannot be accessed by large aircraft.
Private aircraft for smaller groups
FlyJetstream, a foremost provider of private charter flights in South Africa and beyond, is renowned for operating one of the largest private fleets. Here is some of the aircraft that are available to charter a private flight for smaller groups of leisure travellers or business executives:
- Pilatus PC12: Outstanding performance, versatility and reliability are some of the reasons why this single turbine aircraft is one of the most popular on the business market today. It travels up to 450km/h and can accommodate up to 9 passengers.
- Cessna Grand Caravan: Branded as the “go-to aircraft” for business and leisure travellers, this single turbine flies 300km/h and doubles up as a cargo hauler. It can take up to 9 passengers and is ideal for shorter distances.
- King Air 200: More suited to longer distances, this twin turbine aircraft reaches up to 450km/h and has the capability to land on shorter runways at smaller airports and can accommodate up to 9 passengers .
- Hawker 700A: The ultimate in luxury, this twin jet aircraft is perfect for go-getters who cannot afford downtime. It carries up to 8 passengers and offers a fully equipped galley, private restroom, satellite phone and worldwide coverage to keep you connected. It reaches a top speed of 640km/h.
- Learjet 45 XR: A top choice of business and leisure travellers, this twin jet aircraft is spacious, functional and ultra comfortable. It carries up to 8 passengers and reaches a speed of 750km/h.
- Challenger 300: Highly economic, this twin jet aircraft has great capability to travel transcontinental distances, carrying up to 8 passengers at a speed of up to 800km/h.
- Hawker 800XP: Perfect for overseas and cross-country flights, this popular twin jet aircraft comfortably carries 8 passengers at a speed of 750km/h, in the utmost comfort and luxury.
Helicopters for go-anywhere capability
FlyJetstream Aviation also operates a number of helicopters with outstanding go-anywhere capability:
- Bell 206 Jetranger: This helicopter holds the industry record for the most completed missions and hours flown in the world. It can enter any climatic conditions, carries three passengers and travels up to 200km/h.
- Robinson R44: Perfect for when you need to get somewhere real fast, the Robinson R44 carries three people at a comfortable speed of R170km/h.
Consequently all FlyJetstream Aviation’s aircraft are operated by highly qualified pilots and professionals, who are known for their uncompromising approach to safety. Click here to contact FlyJetstream for more information or your quotation.